Part 3: ATTACH™ Program
Put what you learned in Parts 1 and 2 into action with in-person training
ATTACH™ Part 3
The objective of this course is to put your learning and skills into action with in-person training. Please contact us for training dates.
This course has to be taken IN-PERSON. Only enroll in this course if you have completed Parts 1 and 2 and you have completed the Final Exam for the ATTACH™ Program. After completing Part 1 and 2, please contact us at: [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Enrollment in this course will provide you access to:
- Preparation documents for the in-person training
- ATTACH™ Program Manual
- Training Dates
- Certification details
Course learning for this course will be delivered using these methods:
- 2 days of in-person training
What you will receive at the in-person training:
- Physical copies of the ATTACH™ Program materials
- Physical copy of the ATTACH™ Manual
- ATTACH™ iPad* (There are some requirements, please contact us for more info).
Once you have completed the in-person training:
- You must take a video of you administering the ATTACH™ Intervention program to receive the ATTACH™ Facilitator certification.
- Once the video has been reviewed and approved by our instructors, you will receive the ATTACH™ Facilitator certification from us.
- Remember your certification will expire after 1 year. Please make sure you re-certify by taking this course.